Mr. Bialow has been actively engaged in the real estate profession for over 20 years. He has an extremely diverse background having experience in leasing, management, development and investing in almost all aspects of real estate including residential, commercial, retail and industrial. Corey's prime expertise is as a retail real estate consultant as he's considered one of the leading national retail brokers in the country.
Most recently, Corey served as Vice President of Real Estate and Construction for one of the largest growth retailers in the country, "The Vitamin Shoppe". He joined "The Vitamin Shoppe" when it was in its infancy in terms of growth. He has been responsible for taking the retailer from a local New York City chain with only 20 stores to over 700 stores now operating in over 40 states. During his 8 years with the company he is credited for creating and overseeing the entire real estate department and development of the company's strategic expansion plan on a national level. He managed all aspects of the real estate department including site selection, market analysis, leasing, lease administration, legal, design, construction, and store maintenance.
Prior to this position, Corey spent close to three years as Director of Real Estate for International retail chain, "Blinds to Go" based out of Montreal , Canada . During his tenure, he successfully opened over 60 stores throughout the United States and Canada and was instrumental for establishing and implementing their entree into the American marketplace.
Corey's background also includes experience as a retail broker and financial accountant having worked for Cushman & Wakefield at their Corporate International Headquarters in New York City and Ripco Real Estate Corp., a retail brokerage firm based in Long Island , New York .
Corey is also an avid investor and entrepreneur having been a partner in multiple retail and restaurant concepts as well as the founding partner of the "Be Styled" Blow Dry chain. He is also an active real estate developer of several commercial and residential developments throughout the United States .
• Graduated George Washington University, 1992 - Bachelor of Arts Degree
• Attended New York University’s Real Estate Institute, School of Continuing Education
• Member International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) since 1995
• Licensed Real Estate Broker - Multiple States
• Editorial Board - Shopping Center Business Magazine
• 2014 - Top 15 Retail Real Estate Broker in the United States, Chain Store Age
• Advisory Board Member - "Globest.Com" (2002-2006)
• "Top 40 Under 40" - Chain Store Age Magazine, 2004
• "Dana Farber Cancer Institute" - Member, 'Friends of Dana Farber"
• The Chestnut Hill School, Board of Trustees
• "Combined Jewish Philanthropies" - Member, King Solomon Society; Member, CJP Real Estate & Design Team
• Harvard Medical School's "Hebrew SeniorLife" MA Board Member
• US Senator Scott Brown - Campaign Finance Committee Member (2010-2012)