Education, Achievements, and Philanthropy
• Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 2011 – Double major in Finance-Real Estate & Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation
• 2018 Chain Store Age's "10 under 40"
• 2017 Chain Store Age's "40 under 40"
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
• Combined Jewish Philanthropies – Member of the Real Estate, Construction & Design (RECD) Team and "Friendly Visitor"
• Year Up program Mentor
• Boston Marathon Athlete – 2014
• Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Real Estate Alumni Coordinator and Lead Representative - Boston/ New England Region
• Winner of the Kelley School of Business Stanley E. Hunt Case Competition
Andrew Mahr is an integral part of the tenant representation team at Bialow Real Estate working primarily as a consultant coordinating expansion plans, relocations and renewals for several prominent national retail chains such as EverybodyFights, Sleep Number, Pet Supplies Plus, Partners Urgent Care, UBreak I Fix and Rock Bottom Brewery. Andrew was recently recognized by Chain Store Age as one of the top 10 real estate professionals under the age of 40 in the United States.
Andrew is a third generation commercial real estate professional, and grew up surrounded by the industry. Prior to joining Bialow Real Estate, he worked for a leading investment sales firm, Calkain Companies in Boston, with a focus on triple net lease investments and 1031 exchanges. Andrew also has a strong financial background having worked for RMC Property Group in Tampa, Florida on property tax lien acquisitions and sales.