Education, Achievements, and Philanthropy
- University of Rhode Island – Harrington School of Communication – Double Major in Communications and Political Science
- Award in Academic Excellence in Communication Studies
- Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honors Society
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- In Support of Leadership & Education (ISLE) Society Advisory Committee Member
Mr. Rottenberg joined Bialow Real Estate in 2016 as a retail consultant and broker primarily engaged in strategizing regional and national chain real estate expansions. In over 35 states, Kyle executes development strategies with both corporate and franchise programs to ensure development timelines and client visions are met through new leases, relocations and renewals. While building relationships with major Landlord groups, Kyle's focus on Tenant representation has him working with Pet Supplies Plus, Goldfish Swim School, Sleep Number, ubreakifix, Bowlero AMF, 5 Star Nutrition, Journeys, Rack Attack & Thule, Supercuts, Meineke, Dunkin' Donuts, Aroma Joe's and Oath Pizza.
Prior to joining Bialow Real Estate, Kyle worked in the Business Development and Sales division of Experian, which is one of the largest global information service companies in the world. In that capacity, he was part of a team that facilitated deals within the Retail and Finance sectors. Prior to that he worked in marketing and sales in a management capacity at a subsidiary of UBM, a multi-national media company.