Education, Achievements, and Philanthropy
- Graduated George Washington University, 1992 - Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Attended New York University’s Real Estate Institute, School of Continuing Education
- George Washington University Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis - Board Member
- Shopping Center Business Publication - Editorial Board Member
- Named Top 15 Retail Real Estate Broker in the United States, Chain Store Age Magazine
- "Top 40 Under 40" - Chain Store Age Magazine, 2004
- Member International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) since 1995
- Founding member of “The B Fund” Children’s Charitable Organization
- Live Barn Inc. – Advisory Board Member
- "Combined Jewish Philanthropies" - Member, King Solomon Society
- Harvard Medical School's "Hebrew Senior Life" – Former Board Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Multiple States
- The Chestnut Hill School – Former Board Member
- Member of AIPAC’s Exclusive Congressional Club & Annual Gala Host Committee
Corey Bialow is the founder and CEO of Bialow Real Estate and has been actively engaged in the real estate profession for over 30 years. Bialow Real Estate was founded in 2005 and has completed over 1,000 real estate transactions across 47 states and Canada with an aggregate value of over $1 Billion Dollars. Corey has established himself as one of the country’s leading experts in the field of retail tenant representation and has recently been recognized as one of the top 10 retail brokers in the country.
Corey has worked as a consultant and broker for some of the nation’s premier retail and restaurant chains including Godiva, Select Comfort, The Vitamin Shoppe, Mattress Firm, Kona Grill, Rockbottom, Sephora, Talbots, Johnny Was, James Perse, Alexis Bittar, It’s Sugar, Performance Bicycle, Pet Supplies Plus, Pinkberry, Arby’s, Wendy’s, Smashburger, Bowlmor, etc. More recently Corey has been working with today’s leading omni-channel retailers that are crossing over to opening showrooms throughout the country including Indochino, Untuckit and Sleep Number.
Corey has also worked closely with many private equity and venture capital firms that have relied on his expertise for evaluating existing real estate portfolios as well as establishing national strategic growth plans. Some of these firms include Irving Place Capital, North Castle Partners, Highland Consumer Partners, Bear Stearns Merchant Bank, Porchlight Equity, Breakaway, A&M Capital, Gordon Brothers, Staple Street Capital, FirePine Group, Atlantic Street Capital, Arctaris Capital and Sycamore Partners.
Prior to starting his own company, Corey served as Vice President of Real Estate and Construction for several leading international retail chains including The Vitamin Shoppe and Blinds to Go. He has continued to represent The Vitamin Shoppe on an outsourced basis and has been personally responsible for taking the retailer from a local New York City chain with only 20 stores to a public company with over 750 stores nationally.
Corey is also an avid investor and entrepreneur having been a partner and board member in multiple retail and restaurant concepts as well as the founding partner and co-creator of the "Be Styled" Blow Dry chain which he sold in 2016. He is also an active real estate developer and owner of several commercial and residential developments throughout the United States.